Saturday, September 14, 2013

PHOTO: Kelly Rowland's Body Is About to Make You Very Jealous.




Kelly Roland is body-licious
The singer and "X Factor" judge shows off her crazy impressive physique in the October issue of Shape -- flaunting her abs in a couple cute bikinis.

"I work out five or six times a week. I feel better, look better, sleep better," she tells the mag. "As I’m getting older, the Rowland family trait of having bigger bottoms is taking its toll on my hips and butt. The other day, [my trainer] had me doing squats that were so hard I wanted to kill her. But my behind is getting higher and tighter. Exercise really does change your body."

As for her diet, she definitely takes the healthy route when it comes to food.

"When I want a steak, I grill some Portobello mushrooms and put a little goat cheese on them,” she says. "And I’ve learned to satisfy my sweet tooth by replacing Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups with half a tablespoon of almond butter on half a banana.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...