Thursday, May 08, 2014

Wow! Oprah Shows Off Her Ample Curves at Age 60 (PHOTOS)


Accomplished TV host and media mogul Oprah Winfrey is showing off her ample curves on the cover of the June issue of O magazine. Rocking a curve-hugging, red-hot Badgley       Mischka dress, which she describes as "fabulous.", the 60-year-old media magnate laughs in the face of time, saying:


Call me crazy, but I’ve never really understood our culture’s fear of getting older. The way I see it, every year can be a brand new journey. Think about it: You get one chance to be 25 … 38 … 44 … 61 … and every age before and between. Why wouldn’t you want to experience all the wonder in each step on? 

One day I literally woke up and thought, ‘My God, these knees have been with me for 60 
years. Wow! I’ve had these elbows for 60 years. My heart has been beating for 60 years. The feet I stand on have carried me for 60 years.’ And when you think about it that way, you can be nothing but grateful" 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...