Wednesday, October 09, 2013

LIL' KIM & TIFFANY FOXX TALK BET HIP HOP AWARDS CYPHER


Lil’ Kim co-signed Tiffany Foxx and now she sits down with her protégée to discuss their relationship, collaborating, and spitting bars on set of their BET Hip Hop Awards cypher.

“She really builds up my courage and lets me know, ‘You know what, Tiffany, you got this,’” said the St. Louis femcee. “She’s definitely taught me thick skin, taught me this industry like a crash course, so it’s been a blessing.”

Kim praised the blonde rapstress, who is signed to her label InternationalRock Star Records. “She just has the overall package. I look for everything. She’s gorgeous, she freakin’ raps her ass of, she’s just so dope. And she’s a hustler,” said the Queen Bee.

When it was time to spit her verse, Tiffany admitted to getting nervous. “It hits me sometimes, I’m not gon’ front, that I’m straight rocking with Kim,” she said.

See the ladies rip the mic when the BET Hip Hop Awards airs on Oct. 15.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...