Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Barenaked Ladies: Nia Long, Kristen Bell & More Take It Off ForAllure’s Nude Issue (PHOTOS)

nia-long-naked-photo-shoot
Spring has finally sprung, and you know what that means: the flowers are blooming, the sun is shining and some of our favorite celebrities are taking it all off for Allure magazine’s annual nude issue.
Every May, the beauty publication taps some of the biggest names in Hollywood and exposes parts of them we’ve never seen before. This year, they’ve presented us with Nia LongJenna Dewan TatumKristen Bell and Minnie Driver, who remind us that even they get insecure about their bodies.
We’re not quite convinced–take Nia for example. She admitted that “posing nude is probably the most uncomfortable thing ever, and not from a spiritual sense,” but we can only pray to look half as good as she does at 43 years old.
See the rest of the leading ladies and what they have to say about baring it all below.
jenna-dewan-tatum-naked-photo-shoot
Jenna Dewan Tatum on her attitude towards nudity:
“You sort of lose all modesty as a dancer. I also think it’s just the way I came out. I’ve always been free-spirited, and it was hard to keep clothes on me as a kid.”
kristen-bell-naked-photo-shoot
Kristen Bell on her favorite body part:
“I’m a big fan of buns. Buns and cakes. On anybody. Not just my own. I mean, I’m a fan of my own buns. I’m very happy with the amount that I’ve been given, and I often attempt to sculpt them into something more than what I’ve been given. But I notice other people’s buns quite a bit.”
minnie-driver-naked-photo-shoot
Minnie Driver on being bottomless:
 “My boobs do make me a little bit self-conscious, because I had a baby and things really do change. I would rather go bottomless on the beach than topless actually, as it turns out—you’ll never see that, of course.”
The issue is on stands now, but you can watch the actresses talk about their experience below.
PHOTO & VIDEO CREDIT: Allure

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...