Monday, April 21, 2014

Jordin Sparks Flaunts Hot Bikini Body In Las Vegas

0420_sparks_launch
Bikini season is officially here, at least on the West Coast!
The pools in Las Vegas opened on Saturday and Jordin Sparks was one of the first stars to put her summer physique on display at The Venetian's TAO Beach, showing up to support boyfriend Jason Derulo.

Wearing a stripped top and matching sarong, the "American Idol" alum looked more fit than ever, pairing the look with a pair of wedge heels.
Even Sparks admits this was a very different look for her -- and something it took a long time for her to be comfortable in.

"For ME, this was HUGE. I'm still learning more about my health & body confidence everyday," she tweeted. "I always want to keep growing! Will there be some unflattering angles? Yeah. Will I have some jiggle here, some flab there? YUP. Am I continuously working to be fit & healthy? SURE AM!"

"I've come a long way from where I was! I love my life," she adds. "I love who I am & who I'm becoming!! One step at a time..."

We're loving her outlook on life right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...