Saturday, October 19, 2013

Kendra Wilkinson ‘Disowned’ By Her Brother

KENDRA-XKendra Wilkinson is rumoured to be pregnant with her second child.
According to TMZ, The Girls Next Door reality star was attacked by her brother, Colin Wilkinsonin several rants on his Facebook account, after she apparently hid news of her possible second pregnancy from her family. Colin claimed in his rant that Kendra had an argument with their mother and told her she wished she was dead. Colin wrote:
“She’s an inconsiderate b*tch. How dare her tell my mom to go die. My sister is the most selfish human being on the planet.
She is no longer a part of my life. She has never once helped my family. So plz stop asking me about her. As I have nothing to say. You want the real me. U fruckin got it.(sic)”
Colin also tweeted:
“Every1 plz never ask me about my sister again. She is no longer a part of my life. She’s an inconsiderate psychotic bitch. I’m done.”
Kendra’s mother Patricia filed for bankruptcy in 2010, and it appears that Colin feels his sister has not been there for the family.
Kendra has not yet confirmed the pregnancy, and has so far ignored the drama on her own Twitter account. But she told UsWeekly they had made the decision to try for a second baby with her 31-year-old husband Hank. Kendra said:
“We are trying, we are going to start now. This is my first official announcement! We are very excited about making the decision to try!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...