Saturday, October 19, 2013

Kesha: I electrocuted my vag#na on stage with a power tool



Kesha has revealed how she accidentally electrocuted her vagina during a performance.
The eccentric singer now uses power tools as part of her stage show but the dangerous props have already caused some injuries.
‘I wanted to take power tools and show sparks and magic,' Kesha, 26, tells talk show host Conan O'Brien.
‘[It's] super dangerous. But it looks so cool and my fans are way into it.
‘Then at this one show, I was doing that and all of a sudden I started getting electrocuted while I was grinding on my vagina and it was super scary and intense, and people thought I was partying.'
It seems that's not the only problem Kesha's been having with her nether regions - this week the Crazy Kids songstress claimed that her crotch is haunted.
The outrageous star told her Twitter fans: ‘I wanna see SOMEONE dressed as the ghost that haunted my vagina for Halloween. please.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...