Wednesday, October 16, 2013

VIDEO: Selena Gomez Cries On Stage After Singing About Justin Bieber




Selena Gomez always touches her fans with her performances, and on Oct. 15 she really opened up to them! At the First Niagara Center in Buffalo, NY, Selena was brought to tears after performing her song about Justin Bieber, ‘Love Will Remember.’

Selena Gomez‘s hardest song to record was “Love Will Remember,” so it’s no surprise that she actually got emotional on stage after performing it. Is she missing Justin Bieber now more than ever?

Selena Gomez Cries In Concert

Fan Bre Schwartz shared the emotional video on Instagram, which showed Selena get choked up after Selena she performed “Love Will Remember.”
In the video, you hear Selena being relatable to her fans:
“Everybody in this room: I have those bad days, and I understand when you guys just don’t feel like it’s enough and you just want to get back to when you were a kid again, and it was so simple, and just one thing that you want,” she told the crowd.
Selena recently opened up to InStyle that “Love Will Remember” is a song that she’ll always have a special place in her heart for:
“Obviously, ‘Love Will Remember’ is a personal song to me and I don’t really need to say anything,” she told the mag. “I think my fans will get it. I think people will figure it out themselves . . . I’m sure he’ll like it too.”
That “he” is of course Justin, who is actually featured in the song — well, sort of. You hear a voicemail that he left her! The voicemain she sampled is below:
Hey babe it’s me, I just wanted to call to tell you that
I love you so so so so much,
Just wanted to let you know that you are my princess,
You are worthy of all of the love in the world,
You are the love of my life.
Now’s all we got,
And time can’t be bought,
I know it inside my heart
Forever will forever be ours,
Even if we try to forget,
Love will remember
He reportedly really liked that she used it in his song, too. So, watch the video of Selena crying above and let us know — do you think that it was because she misses Justin?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...