Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ciara Sees Herself As a Future Bridezilla?!? Find Out What She SaidHERE!!

Ciara will be part bridezilla with wedding to Future
Uh oh!! It looks like we just maaaaay have another Kanye West on our hands!!
LOLzz!! We kid we kid!
Naturally, now that she's engaged, it seems Ciara has been getting asked like CRAY-ZAY about her upcoming nuptials to rapper Future.
We're sure she's been planning like a mad woman, but has she become a bridezilla???
Ciara revealed:
"I think I'll be part bridezilla, I'm not going to lie. But I want to be a happy one! I still want it to be a fun process, but I want the dress to be perfect, I want the cake to be perfect, I want the food to be perfect."
Seems like somebody is a perfectionist... and rightfully so!
It's her wedding day!!!! Why shouldn't it be perfect!?!
Hmmm... we wonder if Miley Cyrus will be invited?! Better yet, maybe her and Future will duet!!
We can't wait to see what the "part-bridezilla" is planning for her big day!!
[Image via WENN.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...