Saturday, February 22, 2014

Lamar Odom gets shockingly Candid about Ex Khloe

0221_lamar_launchThere's still hope ... at least in Lamar Odom's mind.
In a new interview with Us Weekly, the basketball player opens up about his separation from Khloe Kardashian ... and it seems like he believes their relationship isn't over, just yet. 

Odom has been spotted out and about with his wedding band still on, and tells Us that the divorce isn't final. 
"I love my wife. She'll always be my wife, no matter what," he tells the mag. "Who knows? We don't know exactly if [the divorce is going through]. Only time will tell. I hope not. But even if we were divorced, she would always be my wife."



Khloe filed for divorce back in December after months of speculation that Lamar was using drugs and having various extramarital affairs.  

"We all have regrets, but the thing is to learn from life. There's no one in this room, no one in this world who can say, 'I'm mistake-free, I have made no mistakes,'" he says. "If you can introduce me to that person, please introduce me to that person. Let me meet him and speak to him." 

We've also seen the couple's relationship struggles unfold on this season of "Keeping Up with the Kardashians."  

Still, the 34-year-old speaks highly of his ex. From their TV wedding to married life, Lamar says he considers those his best years. 

"Those were some of the best years of my life," he explains. "Being married and being married to a woman I decided to marry was, besides having children, the most important thing in my life."

While many have speculated that the spotlight is partially to blame for Odom's downward spiral, he doesn't regret doing the show. 

"I think we prejudge a little bit too much these days because there's so much access to everything about the world. It's easy for us to look at a YouTube video or a program that doesn't turn off and say, 'This guy must be this way,'" he reveals. "I understand how powerful TV is, but there's nothing I would do different."

While his relationship with Khloe is still up in the air, Lamar is trying to focus on getting back in the game. "I've got a winner mentality, the mentality of a champion," he says.   

We wish Lamar the best in his personal and professional recovery -- what do you think about his candid comments? 

Tell toofab below, and click "Launch Gallery" above to see even more shocking celebrity splits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...