Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Victoria Beckham Talks David, Old Breast Implants & Why Living In LAWas The Best Time In Her Life

victoria beckham david beckham interview
It's not just David Beckham who wears the pants in the Beckham household!
Victoria Beckham does too, as she admits that the two have an equal partnership, and we can only assume that Posh's pants are perfectly tailored and made from the finest wool. Ha!
In the latest issue of Allure, the former Spice Girl and current successful designer dishes a bit about life with the Beckham brood, and how she makes it work with her busy schedule!
In fact, this quote about her hubby will make even the coldest heart thaw:
"[David] is the most wonderful man I have ever met. He's a fantastic father. He's incredibly talented, a wonderful husband. I supported him for many years, and he's proud of me. He supports me. We're very equal at home."
We are MELTING!
Posh also admits that her time in America while David played for the LA Galaxy soccer team was the happiest of her life, saying:




"Living in America for six years was the happiest I think I've ever been. Yeah, it was much more accepting for a woman to have a career, as well as a man. And I loved it."
And lest you think that designing has been a piece of cake for the 39-year-old, she explains that it was never easy.
"I was never a natural. I got there in the end because I did believe that if you work hard enough, then you can achieve a lot. In England, one minute there's all this great press, and it's all very flattering and very exciting. And then in the next minute, it's not.""
Plus, it was actually her fellow Spice Girls who helped give her the confidence she would ultimately need to succeed in fashion!
She said:
"I think what gave me confidence in myself was meeting the other girls. We always said we were all like rejects in our own way. We had to work hard, and they helped me accept me for who I was."
This confidence is also reflected in the designer's creations and how she dresses.
"I find that even the simplest of dresses, if it has the correct seaming and the correct fabric, whatever shape or size you are, it can change the way you hold yourself."
Her humor is also evident when she spots an old picture of herself with her old boobs and says:
"I don't have them anymore. I think I may have purchased them."
When asked if her breasts just up and left, she jokes:
"Or they got removed, one or the other."
Oh, Vicky, you saucy minx!
Victoria further reveals that her success has been extra sweet because she was bullied in school. She said:
"I didn't go to a private school; it was a public school. It was not a very nice school. [I was] different from all the other children at the school. I really wouldn't wish it on any kid, because it's horrible."
If the bullies could see her now!
And they probably do, unless they live in a cave, LOLz!
Check out some more shots from the spread in the gallery (below)!
[Image via Allure & JLN Photography/WENN (insert)]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...