Friday, February 21, 2014

Rihanna: 'If I'm Wearing A Top, I Don't Wear A Bra' (PHOTO)

Rihanna is seen looking glam in the press room at the 2013 American Music Awards at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on November 24, 2013 in Los Angeles -- Getty Images

Wanna be more like Rihanna? You better lose your bra or only wear a bra! The 25-year-old singer appears on Vogue's March cover issue, where she got candid about letting her girls go free.
"If I'm wearing a top, I don't wear a bra," the chart-topper, who is known of her racy wardrobe, told the mag. "If I'm wearing a bra, I just wear a bra." The style icon is also not afraid to shop in men's section.
"I love baggy things. I wear men's clothes, men's shoes, oxfords, creepers." she explained. "When I was thirteen or fourteen, I didn't want to wear what my mom wanted me to wear. I was very much a boy in my style, my demeanor. All my friends were guys. I loved things that boys did. I loved being easy with my clothes. I loved wearing hats and scarves and snapbacks on my head. It was my way of rebelling. I wanted to dress like my brother. After a while, it was just easier for Mom to dress us both the same. We wore the same jeans, the same T-shirts."
RiRi's fashion forward style also comes at a price, something she is willing to pay.
"It's not about pain. It's about the commitment. I say to myself, 'I want to look like this,' and worry about the pain later," she said of her style. "I've had nights I had to tiptoe home and the balls of my feet wouldn't even allow me to stand."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...