Sunday, March 02, 2014

TRUE STORY: I have no love for my husband

From an Anonymous reader
I need advice from matured minds please.I will make the long story short..
I married at the age of 18yrs, and my husband is 19years olders than me. I already have 2 boys and 2 girls for him. We both came from a very rich family so money it not the issue here.
My problem is this, for some couple of years I found out that I have no atom of love for him. I just don't know how this happened but that's just how I feel. I am 33 yrs old now and I guess I am old enough and I have realized that I made a very big and expensive mistake in my life. 
His own problem is that his ego is as big as the mountains. Maybe young age those days made me over looked a lot of things.  Now I am older I have come to realize that we are not meant for each other at all. His choice of words are zero. He stopped me from work and said as long as he is living I will never work. I should take care of the kids. Bear in mind people he doesn't treat me badly physically. Actually he is those kind of men that tells you how every Eve out there wants to have a piece of him.. Bla bla bla!! Hope you now understand his type.
 
What do I do? I am very unhappy living with a man I don't love anymore and with 4 kids? Will I continue to live like this for the rest of my life?

People please do not advice me to kneel down and keep praying, I need a realistic advice not that I don't believe in the powers of prayers.. Most important I have no other man in my life and I am thinking about no one. Check out just 33 yrs of my life living like this till when? Somebody please help me..pleaseeeeeeeee.. I am living for my kids now, I am about dying due to stress of this issue..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...