Thursday, April 17, 2014

There is Not Enough Sexy in the World to Make Up for This Kind of SofiaVergara's Embarrassment!

0417_fish_split_sofia
[Fishwrapper.com] Give us a break, Sofia Vergara -- you're hot, you know it, we know it ... what more do you even want? International adoration by folks from all walks of life? Then here's a tip: maybe -- just maybe! -- you might want to consider shutting the hell up and stop giving these terrible, cringeworthy interviews about hot hot sex and hot hot makeup, because all they're doing is making the whole situation uncomfortable for everyone.

Take your latest interview, for example -- here are a few things that you actually said, and though they may have not seemed so harmful at the time, when you put them all together in one little paragraph, they definitely come across as as bawdy, immature, and unoriginal:

"I'll tell you something. I've always been known for my boobs, but it p---es me off, because I do also have a great ass!" 

"I hope my boyfriend thinks I am like a tiger [in the bed]." 

"Once I meet a guy, I know immediately if I want something sexy with him. To me, it's all about chemistry." 

"Some people say, 'I feel the most sexy when I just wake up,' but I feel the most sexy after I have showered, blow-dried my hair, and [put on] full make-up." 

"... You [don't] have to be perfect or have [great] abs, but don’t walk around the house with no bra and hanging tits." 
Can somebody open the window for a few minutes? It's getting real, real obnoxious in here, good Lord.

We know your thing is being a sexy little vixen, Sofia -- but how about putting a little bit more effort into the other areas of your life (if there are any) and trying to convince us instead that there's more than meets the groin eye? Because right now, the only thing we're convinced of is the idea that you sit around eating fat-free bon bons all day long while in full makeup, lingerie, and heels -- all the while while waiting for your man to return home so you can spend the rest of the night having hot hot sex in a pink and black bedroom like a tiger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...