Monday, December 23, 2013

REVEALED! Denrele Rocked Goldie Harvey’s Dress To The 2013 Channel OMusic Awards!


BN-Red-Carpet-Fab-2013-Channel-O-Africa-Music-Video-Awards-BellaNaija-Exclusive-023

Denrele is best known for his wacky fashion choices! This is a man who rocks heels, crazy hair & doesn’t give an F what any one thinks. For this year’s Channel O awards which went down at the Walter Sisulu Square, in Kliptown, Soweto on the 29th November. The eccentric media personality rocked the red carpet in a sheer dress/top teamed with a Remi Buttons jacket & his signature 8 inch platform boots.
A few days ago Denrele revealed the dress actually belonged to Goldie Harvey, who passed away February 14 this year at the age of 31, she had the dress made for the AMVCA’s where she was 
scheduled to perform.



Presenting the Award for Most Gifted AfroPop video at the 2013 @channeloafrica MVAs and I’m gladly wearing my late friend’s dress….Yes, Goldie’s sheer number!! She was supposed to rock it to the AMVCAs this year but never got the chance! An hour before she passed on, she made me try on the outfit (funny, but we had the same body proportions) and told me, “You will never age, you sexy sl**!”. Few minutes and we had to rush her to the hospital! 10months later and I managed to make d outfit work; (I discovered the outfit in my box #Mystery)! Forgive me Goldie, I stepped on the train like crazy and ripped the hem but hey, I felt your presence with me on stage!! I stole the show as always!!! Crowd went WILD!! #HeavenCouldntWaitForYou #IWillSeeYouAgain #ThisIsNotWhereItEnds

DenreleScreenShot

Denrele_ChanelOAwards_that1960chickdotcom



Source: that1960chick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...