Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Zoe Saldana Considers Getting Implants


Zoe Saldana Lucky magazine January 2014Zoe Saldana is obsessed over the size of her breasts, so much so that in the January issue ofLucky magazine she admits she's considering getting implants some day.

"You always want what you don't have," she tells the magazine. "My whole life I've been obsessed with breasts. I love them. I don't like fake things, but I wouldn't mind buying myself a pair before I die."

She also says that the pressure to get them is all on her, and that a "real man" would never pressure a woman to surgically change anything about herself.

"When I hear men say, 'I don't want droopy breasts,' I think, I'm sorry, you're not really a man. A man likes a woman as she is," she says. "You know when you meet a real man from the way he talks about a woman. You just go, 'Wow, you're a man.'"

Zoe also says that she likes to look like a strong woman because she doesn't want people to do things 
for her.


“I like looking strong. I don’t need someone to open the door for me. I can open a jar! For some reason, dressing very delicately brings out a fragility that compels people to help you and, I don’t like it.”


Source: Starpulse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...