Saturday, December 28, 2013

Ronaldo: I'd play for Mourinho again

Ronaldo: I'd play for Mourinho again


Cristiano Ronaldo says he would be happy to work with former Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho again in the future.
The relationship between the pair was reportedly a distant one by the time Mourinho left the Santiago Bernabeu for Chelsea at the end of last season.
But Ronaldo insists he holds no grudge against his former coach and after his compatriot recently hailed him as the best player he has coached in his career, the 28-year-old revealed he is open to a reunion one day.

"Forgive Mourinho? I forgive everyone. We never had a confrontation and I have never spoken ill about anyone," he told A Bola TV.


"I would work with Mourinho again and with other coaches I have had, like [Sir Alex] Ferguson, [Manuel] Pellegrini, and [Laszlo] Boloni. I learned a lot from them."

Ronaldo has been named on the final three-man shortlist of contenders for the Ballon d'Or and admitted he would love to win the award.

"Like last year and the year before, I always think I deserve the Ballon d'Or. I'd like to win it every year."

The 28-year-old recently made his return from a hamstring injury after making a stunning start to the season, in which he has scored 18 goals in just 16 Liga games. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...