Saturday, December 28, 2013

Tyra Banks To Never Model Again!?

tyra banks quitting modeling
The woman who made "fierce" and "smize" a regular part of our vocabulary may likely never model again!
WHAT?! And yet, it's true!
In fact, Tyra Banks admits she doesn't even miss those days! She said:
"I don't miss modeling very much because I haveAmerica's Next Top Model, so for the past ten years I've been creating photo shoots, executive producing the television show, and doing a lot of photo shoots myself."
Well, it probably is better being the boss!
Though she does admit that modeling wasn't all that difficult as far as work. She explained:
"I do look back to those modeling days when it was just some people on your nails, somebody on your hair, somebody on your makeup, and you're just like, 'What angle am I going to do today?' So it was a pretty non- challenging life in terms of not having to micromanage and wear so many different hats, but it wasn't easy."
The supermodel also relates how tough modeling can be on a person's self esteem, saying:




"There's a lot of isolation with modeling, you're by yourself constantly, there's a lot of people telling you to lose weight and that you're not good enough - your hair, your skin - there's a lot of pressure."
But with Top Model more successful than ever, Tyra doesn't really need to go back to her day job at all. She said:
"When I created Top Model, I thought if I had two seasons it would have been a success. I would have been happy. Now, we're getting ready to start Cycle 21 and it's unreal. We're casting right now and the lines are longer than ever because there are boys now, too, and a lot of people are complaining about the lines being so long and it's like, 'Well ya'll made the ratings go up by watching the boys, too'!"
Keep raking in that dough, girl!
[Image via FayesVision/WENN.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...