Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Girl badly beaten by boyfriend shares her STORY & PHOTOS of her injury on instagram

Her name is Gabriella. Says she's an aspiring Victoria Secret model and actress. Not sure where she's from though. Gabriella, via her instagram account @bambiiiii_ shared her recent sad experience of domestic violence from her boyfriend of eight months. She was badly beaten, thrown from a moving vehicle and dragged. She shared this photo of her injury above on her instagram page and wrote:
"This might be a little graphic but I just want to let everyone know that I am okay. I am a survivor of domestic violence with a boy I dated for 8 months. I really thought everything was fine but he constantly questioned me about cheating and flirting. Nonsense. I never looked at someone the way he looked at me. Thought I loved this boy. How can someone that 'loves' me do this to me? The scars on my chest are way worse and extend down to my right nipple, completely scarred. The skin on my shoulder has been completely skinned. And I have bruising on my rib cage, neck, and my muscles. I was kicked out of a moving vehicle, then beaten and dragged, as I blacked out and was left lying there in my own puddle of blood. Doctors said I could have died if not made it when I did. I am so blessed and beyond lucky to be alive and have so much support from friends, family, and strangers. As I try to recover I ask to please keep me in your prayers. I have to wear a neck brace for 3-4 weeks, an arm cast and I can barely walk for now. Thank you for all the love. I hope to be an inspiration to women and anyone involved in domestic violence.

She didn't say what happened to the guy that did this. See pics of Gabby before the brutal attack after the cut ...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...