Thursday, February 27, 2014

Jada Pinkett Smith: One of the Best Role Models Today

0227_fish_split_jada
Jada Pinkett Smith is one bad-ass woman: she's super talented in her own right, and her talent stands away from the glare of husband Will Smith's spotlight -- she has a pretty amazing band, she never lost her composure when it appeared that she was going through issues within her nearly 20-year-old marriage, she's amazingly intelligent, and now we can add that she's a positive body image champion to the ever-growing list of things we love about Jada P. Check out what she recently posted on Facebook: 


My girlfriend sent me this pic, and I could clearly see the weight I’ve gained which is about…8-10 pounds. I think I will keep it. I like being a lil…fuller;) Let's just hope it will fit in The Oscars dress.

Here's to loving our bodies by our own standards :)

Here's to loving our bodies -- oh, and yours for sure, Jada -- by our own standards, indeed. If more people were accepting of themselves, and of others, could you imagine how good everybody would feel deep inside? 

Jada, you're beautiful no matter what you look like on the outside, and it's partially because you're so lovely on the inside. But partially because you're smoking hot, too. Love you, girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...