Saturday, April 05, 2014

Beyonce's little brother headed to a homeless shelter



A month after Beyonce's father had his child support order for his 3 year-old son Nixon slashed from  $12,000 a month to $2,400 a month, his baby mama, Alexandra, says she and the boy are headed to a homeless shelter. Because of the slash, Matthew Knowles won't have make child support payments the next two years after a court ruled that the $12k he paid for the last three years means he's paid in full until nearly 2016.

Now Nixon's mother says Beyonce hasn't lifted a finger to help. Alexsandra tells In Touch Magazine

“I can’t imagine how Beyoncé feels knowing she has a homeless brother. I know if I were in the same position, I would reach out. Maybe she is too busy.”
“Nixon deserves to know his family, and I hope one day he will meet his sister"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...