Thursday, April 10, 2014

BRANDY REUNITES WITH QUEEN LATIFAH, MC LYTE, & YO-YO ON ‘QUEEN LATIFAHSHOW’ (Watch!)

Yo-Yo, MC Lyte, Brandy, and Queen Latifah

Twenty years after the release of her debut single “I Wanna Be Down,” Brandyreunited with her remix collaborators Queen Latifah, MC Lyte, and Yo-Yo on Tuesday’s “Queen Latifah Show.”
The rap divas discussed the making of the song (Latifah rewrote her rap after listening to Yo-Yo and Lyte’s verses) and Brandy admitted that she didn’tunderstand the lyrics at the time.
“I didn’t know what ya’ll was saying,” she laughed. “I was so happy that ya’ll was on the song, I said I don’t care, honey.”

Brandy also dished about playing Chardonnay on BET’s “The Game” and her surprise 35th birthday, hosted by her brother Ray J.
“I was surprised. I was scared. I was shocked. It was a great experience,” saidBrandy. “It was the type of party where I felt like everyone there, I had a moment with them at some point in my life.”
See Brandy and the Queen chop it up below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...