Monday, April 07, 2014

Lupita Nyongo's Lancôme deal: DJ Abass makes a case for Dencia


Dencia reposted the pic above which was originally posted by popular DJ, media and entertainment consultant, DJ Abass, who made some salient points about Oscar winner Lupita's new Lancôme deal. Below is what DJ Abass wrote on his instagram page...read and tell us what you think...

"I'm not a fan of skin bleaching but neither am I of double standards. International media (BBC, ITV, CH4uk, etc) have been critical of #Dencia's skin lightening cream, especially in the wake of the controversy b/w Dencia&Lupita. Now Lupita has just been signed as the first black ambassador of French cosmetics giant #Lancome, a company that also manufactures skin whitening creams....and I dont hear any media house raising hell. Maybe I'm the one confused but does anyone catch my drift?" 
Dencia replied: 
"Lol people hate what they don't have & will jump on it if they had the opportunity.I said before she couldn't call them big brands owned by whites cuz she wanted a deal. I like how she played herself tho!!still gonna answer yes ma'am & I'm still a CEO & entrepreneur & Lancôme will never pay her what I make in a month, b4 u come say I am hating I ain't lol I am milking it��)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...