Friday, April 11, 2014

Ice Prince: Marriage ain't on my mind... Leave it for Late 30s maybe!


Ice Prince in a new interview with vanguard has said, he is not ready for marriage and will start thinking about it in his late 30’s. I don’t think I am planning to get married now because I am still young, I’m in my youth and moreover, I am just 27 years old. Maybe later in my late thirties I can start planning to get married or not, he said.


When asked what his real reasons were he said; It’s because I still have a long way to go before thinking of settling down. I can’t say because of what I have, that I am okay to get married, no. I don’t think I am mentally ready for marriage. I think before one could get married, one needs to attain certain level of understanding and awareness. I don’t think I have those qualities just yet.

He also spoke about his relationship and babymama; Yeah, but I wouldn’t want to talk about my girlfriend and about the mother of my baby. She is good and we are not talking about getting married because I’m not ready yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...