Monday, April 07, 2014

Music Star, 2face Idibia Talks About His Marriage... Why he chose Annie

Music star, "2face" Idibia who recently celebrated his one year wedding anniversary in a recent interview talks about marriage, how he handles rumours about him.

On if the news going about are true
A lot of them have been false, while a lot of them have been true. Some are true, no doubt, but a lot, like I said, are so false. It is like that, and it has been like that.
How he feels when news about him are false
I am always then like, why should people be so evil? So evil like that? I tend to ask myself at that point why? People are so lazy that they cannot take time to seek out the truth! Take for instance your own medium; you have taken time to seek me out. I guess that is how it should be.
If you ask questions rightly, of course, you will get answers. Sometimes though, those false stories amuse me. That is being famous for you! I take it in good strides. I do not let it affect my character.

On one false story about him
Okay, there is this recent one, which has been in the news lately, which refers to me as having impregnated my account officer. In the first place, I do not know where that story emanated from. I don't even know where that story could have come out from. I don't know about it at all!
On how he ensures a smooth sail with his image as a top celebrity
The truth is that, now that this has happened, I am not going to ignore such battering of image any more. We will consider and take legal actions against such people. We are not going to sit down and watch that any more. About my image, I try to be a loyal Nigerian citizen, try to live my life the best way I can, and I try to stay out of criminality.
On how married life has been
Yes, it was a year on Sunday. And the wedding actually took place on a Sunday. It was like the same day all over again. So far so good, married life is cool. We don dey do wetin married people dey do. We don dey sidon together, we go laugh, we go quarrel small (laughs), we go come hold each other again as if no be us quarrel some moments ago. Life has been kind to us since we got married.
We have been living happily ever after. I know we did the wedding in Dubai and some said they couldn't come. But I tell you, even if we had done it in Lagos, some people would still have missed it. The Dubai event was not an excuse for anybody to say anything. We did the traditional wedding celebration in Akwa Ibom State, in Nigeria after all.
On why he chose to marry Annie tout of the other women in his life
I have been fortunate enough to have met a couple of nice ladies in life and two of them even have children for me. But I think that Annie and I understand each other more. As with matters of the heart, it is very difficult sometimes to find the right words to explain it. Somehow, you just know that this is the particular person that you want to stay with.
On if his wife is the jealous type
She loves me. So she must be jealous. If I am laughing with a particular girl too much or I am going the way that I am not supposed to go, or if one girl is following me too much, she will be there to caution me. She definitely has to be protective of her man. At that point she can tell such a girl, 'hold your side!' And if it is I that is doing it, she could tell me, 'cool down, I dey here o.'

Tuface is happily married to actress, Annie Idibia.
 The couple got married on the 23rd of March 2013 in Dubaiand are blessed with two kids, Isabella and Olivia.

Tuface has been referred to as father of many kids considering the fact that aside his two lovely daughters he has with his wife, Annie he has five other kids with two other women.
Three kids with Pedro and two kids with Sunmbo Ajaba who is now married to General Overseer of Royal Christian Centre, Pastor David Olatunde Adeoye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...