Monday, April 07, 2014

'At 73, young men still disturb me for sex'- actress Taiwo Ajai-Lycett



Multiple-award winning legendary actress Taiwo Ajai-Lycett in a recent interview with City People said despite her age, many young men still hit on her. The actress who lost her English husband 20 years ago, talked about how she's been keeping herself sexually since her husband's passing.. 

"People tell me sex is good, sex is necessary, that is true. But the truth is young people, lets say men of very young age always hit me all the time for sex. They always disturb me for sex at my age. I am 73years old, I don't know whether it seems they don't know my age or whatever it is. But it says something about life, that life goes on and that beauty and age are in the eyes of the beholder. Yeah, at 73, young men disturb me for sex and I can't understand that. They don't care or know whether I am old or not, all they want from me is sex. A 43 year old is on his knees now asking me for marriage. This shows that I am still very much alive. I could have remarried if the circumstance had been different. I also have a 53year old man who wants to marry me. When you fall in love, you fall in love. You can't command the heart to fall in love and it wouldn't be a relationship if love isn't involved. The heart wants what the heart wants. The heart does not know whether you are old or not".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...