Friday, October 25, 2013

Ke$ha Talks Vaginal Exorcisms & Creative Clashes With Dr. Luke!

kesha rolling stone interview vaginal exorcism dr luke petition record contract
Dayum, this gurl has the most haunted vagina, EVER!
In a Rolling Stone interview released today, Ke$ha spoke candidly about a variety of topics including her haunted vajayjay and the man who controls her career.
Pop music's wildest princess never shied away from conversations about casual encounters with undead spirits, but this time our minds are seriously blown!!!
Apparently the Die Young singer recently had a ghost crammed so far up her lady parts that it required a healer's intervention to remove it!!
No, we aren't talking about her gynecologist, either, we're talking about an exorcist who performed a closed-door ritual to rid K-money's vagina of evil spirits!!!
So, how did it go down? Ke$ha explains:




"[There was] a lot of screaming and grabbing energies and [my healer] was talking in tongues. She was speaking Latin or something, I'm not really sure. It was definitely another language, and she was making all sorts of crazy noises. At one point [my healer] started choking... like she couldn't breathe. It was super intense. I know you don't believe me."
Whoa!!! Ke$ha's vaginal visitor sure would be one interesting Halloween costume!
On to more serious matters, we already told you the 26-year-old's "Animals" are hellbent on helping her break her record contract with Dr. Luke, and Ke$ha has apparently noticed their efforts.
She continued:
"I feel like my fans are really protective of me. They just want to see me grow as an artist, which I agree with. Hopefully in the future, I'll be in a position where I can put out a ballad or a more vulnerable song."
Aww! We hope so, too!
In the meanwhile, try not to get repossessed down south!!
Source: Perez Hilton.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...