Saturday, October 26, 2013

VIDEO: NEYO & CELINE DION RECORD ‘INCREDIBLE’ DUET



Ne-Yo has worked with pop’s biggest divas including Mariah Carey, Beyoncé, and Rihanna. Now he teams up with Celine Dion on their duet “Incredible” for the Canadian singer’s upcoming album Loved Me Back to Life, due November 5.



The two hit the Palms studio in Las Vegas to record (Celine’s son René-Charles is also a big Ne-Yo fan).
Celine belts out the Ne-Yo-penned lyrics on the empowering record, described as a “theme song for that moment when you do something that defines who you are or defines a moment in time.”
“It’s an honor and a pleasure to sing with Celine Dion, but it is not an easy thing,” said Ne-Yo, who previously worked with her on 2007′s “I Got Nothin’ Left.” “It’s the most irrelevant that I’ve ever felt. Because the size of Celine Dion’s voice, you don’t need me there.”
Celine returned the compliment. “I love the song. I admire you and I’m privileged to have this song,” she told Ne-Yo.
Go behind the scenes of their “Incredible” collabo above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...