Sunday, October 20, 2013

Tyra Banks Says She Would Consider Adoption To Start A Family!

trya banks says she would consider adoption to start a family of her own
No matter what it takes, Tyra Banksis going to be a mommy!!
Although she's not quite sure how it's going to happen yet, the smokin' hot model recently opened up about starting a family, and she says she's willing to do whatever it takes!
At the age 39, she still has time to get knocked up, obvi, but she definitely isn't ruling out other options.
Tyra revealed:
"I will have children, whether they come out of me or come to me. I’m open to [adopting]. I’m definitely open. I’ve been wanting to do that since before it was cool."
Wow! What a great idea!
Oh, and as for the "wanting to do that since before it was cool," part. She wasn't joking!
She went on to say:
"Since I was 9 years old, I’d be like, 'Mommy! I want a baby, but it don’t have to be my baby and I can take it from over there and I can raise the baby.' She’s like, 'That’s called adoption,' and I’m like, 'Yeah, mommy, I want to do that.' So, since I was 9."
Tyra was one smart little girl!
Surprisingly, the model also revealed that she's currently single, however she's currently dabbling in the dating game!
Adoption is ALWAYS a great option for anyone, regardless of their relationship status! But if Trya ends up finding that special someone and they start a family together, then that works too!
Everybody wins!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...