Saturday, November 23, 2013

Taylor Swift Gets DISSED By Victoria's Secret Model Jessica Hart!Swifty Could Never Be An Angel!?

jessica hart taylor swift diss mainVictoria's Secret model Jessica Hart worked it during the Neon segment at the VSFS on Wednesday, and despite seeing Taylor Swift perform right there on the runway with all the Angels, she doesn't think Taylor could make it as a VS model!
At the after party at TAO Downtown in NYC following the show, Jessica was directly asked if Taylor has a shot with VS, and she said:
“No. I think, you know what, god bless her heart. I think she’s great. But, I don’t know, to me, she didn’t fit. I don’t know if I should say that. I think what you find is that for a lot of us, we’ve been working for 14, 15 years; what it takes to make it here comes from experience and confidence and knowing how to be confident with yourself.



I think it comes with age. It’s definitely the benchmark of all jobs.”
Inneresting!
Swifty may not have years of runway experience, but she's been performing live in front of thousands of people since she was a teenager! Surely, that must count for something?
But maybe Jessica was just trying to hold onto some job security by saying that! LOLz!
What do U think, Perezcious readers, can Taylor hang with the VS girls???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...