Friday, November 22, 2013

Liam Hemsworth Admits That As Long As He "Knows The Truth" He's FineWith What's Written About Him!

Liam Hemsworth more grounded than ever
Well, that's certainly the best way to go about being famous!
Liam Hemsworth has admitted in a recent interview that he doesn't look at what the tabloids write about him! In fact, as long as he knows the truth, it's all that matters!
He said:
"What I always keep in mind is that I know what the truth is and that's all that matters. I know I'm a good person."
Liam has also admitted that when he first moved to Hollyweird from Australia, when he was 18 years-old, it was super intimidating for him!
However, since he, ya know, dated, proposed, and broke-upwith Miley Cyrus, was cast as Gale Hawthorne in theHunger Games films, and has experienced the California lifestyle, he feels comfortable in his own skin!
Liam said:
"Over the last five years I've learned so much. The first few years in LA were really tough and scary, but I had to figure things out for myself. I'm more comfortable in my own skin than I've ever been in my whole life.


These days I feel like I'm more centered and grounded than [ever before]."
Aww! Who would have thought anyone could be scared of little ol' El Lay!
We totally get what he means, though! Change is definitely intimidating, but Liam's adjusted so well!
As he grows, he just keeps getting hotter and hotter!
We love it!!!!
P.S. Liam isn't the only hunky Hemsworth! CLICK HERE to see our gallery comparing him and Chris Hemsworth!
[Image via Andres Otero/WENN.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...