Tuesday, December 31, 2013

BEYONCÉ FLAUNTS HER SEXUALITY IN PART 4 OF ‘SELF-TITLED’ DOCUMENTARY

Beyoncé

With her self-titled album closing in on platinum in the U.S., Beyoncé continues to explain the artistic vision behind the project in Part 4 of her “Self-Titled” documentary entitled “Liberation.”
During the summer of 2012, she moved some of music’s top writers and producers including The-Dream, Hit-Boy, Shea Taylor, and Sia into a house in the Hamptons. Jay Z held down dad duties as Bey went into the recording booth for a few hours each day.



“I was breast feeding, cornrows in my hair because I was spending so much time being a mother,” she said. “Recording this album was such an outlet for me to kinda escape and create whatever world and fantasy that definitely at the time was not happening.”
She explained how the sexual track “Partition” came together. “It takes me back to when me and my husband first meet and he’s trying to scoop me and he thinks I’m the hottest thing in the world,” said Bey. “I kinda had this wholefantasy of being in the car and this whole movie played in my head.”
She added, “I was so embarrassed after I recorded the song because I’m just talking shit. I’m like, I can’t play this for my husband. I still haven’t played it for my mom. She’s gonna be very mad at me.”
The “Partition” video was inspired by her trip to Crazy Horse Parisian cabaret on the day she got engaged to Jay Z. “I just thought it was the ultimate sexy show I’ve ever seen, and I was like, ‘I wish I was up there. I wish I could perform that for my man.’ So that’s what I did for the video.”
She weighed 195 lbs. when she gave birth and lost 65 lbs. “I worked crazily to get my body back. I wanted to show my body!” said Blue Ivy’s mom. “I wanted to show that you can have a child and you can work hard, and you can get your body back.”
She was proud to flaunt her sexuality and show other mothers that they too can be sexy after giving birth. “I don’t have any shame at all about being sexual,” explained Bey. “I’m not embarrassed about it and I don’t feel like I have to protect that side of me because I do believe that sexuality is a power that we all have.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...