Tuesday, December 31, 2013

MILEY CYRUS BRAND NEW INTERVIEW

1230_fish_miley
Miley Cyrus 
brand new interview with the New York Times is pretty darn special. You're excited to hear her blab right?

On her VMA performance and how important she is because of it:

"It’s actually really funny how many people could watch my performance, and they think it was, like, sexist and degrading to women, and somehow people found that it was racist, which I couldn’t even wrap my mind around. Because I’m like: 'How do I win? If I have white dancers, then I’m racist. If I have black girl dancers, then I’m racist.' We know we’re not racist, and I know I’m not putting down women. People got a rise out of me saying that I was a feminist, but I am. I’m telling women be whoever you want to be."





But her whole entire self is just a character:

"I went from people just thinking I was, like, a baby to people thinking I’m this, like, sex freak that really just pops molly and does lines all day. It’s like, 'Has anyone ever heard of rock ’n’ roll?' There’s a sex scene in pretty much every single movie, and they go, 'Well, that’s a character.' Well, THAT'S a character. I don’t really dress as a teddy bear and, like, twerk on Robin Thicke, you know?"

On why she doesn't have any friends:

"I’m with artists sometimes, and I’ll take a picture of them or whatever. They make me delete it. 
Yeah, it’s insane. I’ll get someone to, like, flash me, and they’ll be, like, 'You have to delete it!' I had to do that when I was 14 or 15, but even then I didn’t care. Like, if someone was videoing me ripping a bong, I didn’t care, so it’s just funny to me. I’m like: 'Dude, you’re 30. Like, why can’t someone see a picture of your [breasts]?' I don’t have a bunch of celeb friends, because I feel like some of them are a little scared of the association. This is terrible. I was backstage with Ariana Grande. I’m like, 'Walk out with me right now and get this picture, and this will be the best thing that happens to you, because just you associating with me makes you a little less sweet.'"

On Joe Jonas' story about smoking weed with Miley and Demi Lovato:

"If you want to smoke weed, you’re going to smoke weed. There’s nothing that two little girls are going to get you to do that you don’t want to do. I thought maybe he was saying that like it was going to make him look badass. We were so young that it’s actually like, 'How did you get peer pressured by me?'"

So, all right. Her entire persona is a character, she doesn't really "pop molly" all the time, but she DOES take topless photos of musicians (that she doesn't really consider her friends, by the way) and fails to understand why those ladies wouldn't want anyone to see them. Oh, also she's not afraid to call out that one Jonas Brother she used to smoke weed with. What is even going on inside of her life?


She knows best, so we'll leave her to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...