Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Katy Perry Decides To Stop "Googling" Herself! Tries To Ignore WhatOthers Say About Her!

katy perry google alerts 432890
Aha! This is what most celebs do just to know how they're publicly rated and criticised.
Katy Perry has admitted that there are more important things in life than just Googling yourself!
And yes, we're talking about the act of searching yourself on the internet.
Katy explained her reason for stopping those Google alerts, she said:
"My image is just something superficial. I also try not to pay attention to what other people think of me.
I used to have Google alerts set up, which would notify me about everything that was being written about me. But I've stopped all that now. After all; there are more important things in life."
She's right!
KatyKat works so hard, the last thing she needs to do is stress herself out with news about herself!
Now she can focus on her relationship with her musical other half, John Mayer!
[Image via Judy Eddy/WENN.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...