Thursday, December 05, 2013

WATCH: Ellona Santiago Slays Lady Gaga and Beyonce Hits on X Factor


Ellona Santiago took on two big divas on Wednesday’s “X Factor” — and came out on top.
The 17-year-old started out with Lady Gaga’s “Applause,” prompting Kelly Rowland to say, “I don’t want to keep saying this every week, but it was one of your best performances.”
Simon Cowell told her, “I don’t know what’s happened to you over the last few weeks, because you’ve gone from a mouse to a little tiger here.”
“I wasn’t crazy about the original version of that song, but I loved [this],” he added. “You’re in it to win it now.”
Santiago later impressed again with “If I Were A Boy” by Beyoncé.
Paulina Rubio said afterward, “Ellona, I feel I’m watching a superstar. I love it. I love how you command. I love how you deliver. I love how passionate you are. I just feel you have everything… to be the X Factor.”
“This is what we’ve been waiting for from you for a long time…,” said Cowell. “I’ve gotta tell you, that was incredible. I think one of my favorite performances so far from you.”
And mentor Demi Lovato said, “You have a phenomenal voice, and you definitely are the type of person that could win this competition.”
Check out both videos above

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...