Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Genevieve Nnaji said Van Vicker doesn't know how to act.. Van Vicker Responds


In a recent interview with Nigerian Tribune, the Ghanaian actor addressed something Genevieve Nnaji allegedly said, that he's not a good actor. I doubt Genevieve would say this openly but read Van Vinker's response below...
I read the article but I wasn’t bothered about it because that was her opinion, and she is entitled to it. I never responded to it, and I don’t think I will. Nevertheless, I don’t have any ill feelings towards her. Now, whether her opinion has changed or is still the same, it doesn’t make much of a difference to me, because I know I am a fantastic actor and I am doing what I am doing with passion. I am enjoying it and I'm making the best I can of it.

Having said that, if I am given a job to do and she is involved, I would do the job. I won’t say because she said this, I won’t do the job.
If I meet her at a function or on a movie shoot, I’ll ask her; but I won’t do it through the media. Some of these things people write in the papers or on the blogs are not even true; it’s possible they twisted her words. They do it to me all the time, so it’s possible they did that to her. But when I meet her personally, I will ask her if she did say that. And if she did, the conversation will continue, as to why she said it and how she said it"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...