Monday, March 10, 2014

Shakira's Boyfriend Gerard Pique Doesn't Allow Her to Make Music Videos With Men, "He's Very Territorial"

Shakira and Gerard Pique
Shakira's hips don't lie -- but only around women! In Billboard magazine's new cover story, Shakira has admitted that her boyfriend Gerard Pique doesn't allow her to make music videos with men anymore.
"He's very territorial, and since he no longer lets me do videos with men, well, I have to do them with women," the 37-year-old singer says in Billboard's March 2014 issue. "It's more than implied in our relationship that I can't do videos like I used to."
"It's out of the question -- which I like, by the way," she added. "I like that he protects his turf and he values me, in a way that the only person that he would ever let graze my thigh would be Rihanna." (Shakira and Rihanna, 26, recently released a music video for "Can't Remember to Forget You," in which they cuddle together while scantily-clothed.)

The Voice mentor and soccer star, 25, were first spotted together in March 2011, and welcomed son Milan in January 2013. Though the Spanish singer is gearing up for a new album and is keeping busy on the NBC singing competition, she admits a part of her would love to just stay home.
"For so long I decided to have what I have now, this family, that it's logical for me to feel divided. A part of me - well, all of me - wants to be with them all the time and be a housewife," she continued to Billboard. "But there's another part of me that still wants to make music and that's still pleased with success. I won't deny it. I know it sometimes sounds almost immoral to admit you like success, but I like it -- I like it.''

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...