Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Miley Cyrus Performs in Her Underwear After Missing Costume Change


The show must go on! After missing a costume change, Miley Cyrus was forced to perform in her underwear on Sunday, March 9, in Milwaukee, Wis. The 21-year-old singer decided to take the stage half-naked rather than disappoint her fans.

Cyrus took to Twitter after the show to explain the wardrobe malfunction. "Not a new outfit for 23," the "We Can't Stop" singer tweeted. "I didn't make my quick change and I couldn't not come out for the song so I just had to run out in my undies."
The mishap was apparently a first for the former Disney star. "Never happened to me before. But I love my fans as much as they love me!" she tweeted. "I couldn't miss 23. Show must go on."

Cyrus took the stage in a matching red-and-black striped bra and underwear, which isn't much more revealing than her costumes. The "Wrecking Ball" singer typically wears the underwear onstage with a pair of red chaps.
Cyrus' ensembles -- created by Roberto CavalliMarc Jacobs, and Bob Mackie -- have already been making headlines for their skin-baring designs throughout her Bangerz tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...