Saturday, March 15, 2014

Lady Gaga Vomit stunt on Stage.. So ‘Irresponsible’

lady gaga throw up


Lady Gaga threw up on stage at the SXSW concert on March 13 and people all over the world are outraged! HollywoodLife.com spoke to an eating disorder expert who tells us that Lady Gaga is sending a horrible message to her fans and explains why.

Lady Gaga must have thought it would be cool to have a “vomit artist” take the stage during her performance of “Swine,” in Austin, TX., on March 13 but a top expert tells HollywoodLife.com that it was very wrong.

Lady Gaga — ‘Irresponsible’ After Throwing Up Incident, Says Expert

The singer brought a performer onstage, who ingested a green liquid and then threw it up all over her.
“It’s certainty not a great message to be voluntary vomiting. Especially given the age and impact of women throughout the world that go to her shows,” Molly Carmel, LCSW Director, The Beacon Program told us. “There’s just nothing cool abut that. It’s dangerous, addictive, lethal. It’s irresponsible, I think to take something like that so lightly is dangerous. Bulemia can be a lethal illness.”
Molly is definitely right, throwing up your food can cause electrolyte imbalances, tooth decay, gastric rupture, chronic irregular bowel movements, and rupture of the esophagus, according to the NEDA.

‘Vomit Painter’ Throws Up on Lady Gaga During SXSW Performance

The performance artist is Millie Brown, 27, and she has been ”vomit painting” since 2005.
Gaga was wearing a white apron and kept on drumming as she became covered in green vomit.

Gaga Talks About Former Eating Disorder

Earlier this year, Gaga told Harper’s Bazaar about her former battle with an eating disorder:
“I am better with food. I don’t have an eating disorder anymore.  I’m also better at not letting people take advantage of me….I should be around people who cherish my talents, my health, my time. I’m not a pawn for anyone’s future business. I’m an artist,” she told the magazine in early February of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...