Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Taylor Swift Spent Her Yesteryears Daydreaming About The Present!

taylor swift daydreaming 1
Um, can Taylor Swift's type of daydreaming be considered like, future dreaming?
Because everything gurlfriend daydreamed about came true!! We wonder how many people wish they could do the same. Lolz!
Before the days of a Taylor Swift-dom, the starlet would always daydream about performing in front of crowds of millions!
Okay, we kid about millions, but she did say she wanted to sing for a lot of people! Taylor said:



“I always wanted to know and I always used to daydream about what it would be like to stand on a really big stage and sing songs for a lot of people, songs that I had written…Daydreaming was kind of my No. 1 thing when I was little, because I didn’t have much of a social life going on. I didn’t always have 14,000 people wanting to hang out with me on a Saturday night.”
Ahh, that sounds like such a fairytale!!
To just daydream about this AH-Mazing future and having it all come true!
Does that ever happen?!
We wonder if Taylor still daydreams, she does always have that sense of wonderment about her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...