Monday, December 02, 2013

Kim K Hugs Up On ‘Ye & Fires Back At Critics Over Her Parenting Skills(DETAILS)

Screen shot 2013-12-01 at 8.55.48 AM
Kim Kardashian is firing back!
For years, it seems like the 33-year-old reality starlet has taken all kinds of criticism for her role in the public eye, but when it comes to her daughter she refuses to stay quiet! After receiving a tweet from someone who was criticizing Kim’s skills as a parent, since she hasn’t been picture’d with her daughter North West in what some think is a while but is really only been some days, Kim couldn’t help but respond.
She tweeted:


. @jlmcbryde u sound so ignorant. Bc I don't tweet or instagram my every move w my daughter means I am not ... http://m.tmi.me/1cJ5w6 

The full tweet read:
. @jlmcbryde u sound so ignorant. Bc I don’t tweet or instagram my every move w my daughter means I am not with her 247? We share what we want. Or is it bc I go support my fiance at every show & I post pix? When the baby goes down 4 bed or a nap, parents are allowed 2 work & support each other, maybe even have fun too
Exclusive - Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, & Daughter North Leaving Miami
It might seem odd since she usually ignores negativity on the web, but questioning parenting skills would work any parent up!
Ironically, the couple was just spotted with their bundle of joy, leaving Miami and headed to catch a jet. Exclusive - Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, & Daughter North Leaving Miami
Kim definitely has a point about choosing what she wants to tweet or post, so we should just trust that she loves her daughter enough to always keep her happy and healthy.
On the bright side, Kimmy shared a precious moment with her fianceKanye West on her Instagram, and captioned the photo with one of his infamous music lyrics!
Writing “foreva eva” in honor of Yeezy’s song “Diamonds Are Forever”, Kim showed how much she loves her man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...