Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Aremu Afolayan - they can criticise my movie, but not my life!


About being a gigolo?

They said I’m a gigolo? I owe no one any explanation for the way I live my life. They can criticize my film, but not my life. They said I do rich women for money, how I wish I can do that because a gigolo don’t get broke like this. If I’m a gigolo I will never sell my properties to do a film of N16 million. I sold three of my cars to raise the money. I am not what people think I am.

So, what is the truth about that allegation?

I love ladies that are older than me. It’s my business because I don’t find the good thing, the real love and happiness from the young chaps. Can you imagine a situation where I sleep with my girl now and she will go and sleep with one yahoo boy or my daddy’s friend again because she needs money? So, I have to follow someone who is not a girl as they say, but a lady that is at least older than me. This is what I like. My life, not their life. So, that’s no one’s business. You see, I owe no one any explanation concerning this. I can only explain to God and until He comes, I can continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...