Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Mourinho - I will Never Leave Chelsea unless...




Jose Mourinho has made it clear that he has no plan of leaving Chelsea and would remain their manage unless he is sacked.

As if there was any doubt that Jose Mourinho is a changed man second time around at Chelsea, the Portuguese has confirmed it himself.

'I'm here to stay. I belong to Chelsea, Chelsea belongs to me,' were his exact words on the topic.
After having worked with Chelsea, Inter and Real Madrid - and winning league titles with all three clubs - Mourinho insists his only ambition now is to stick with a club he holds close to his heart and 
in a city where he and his family feel most at home.




Mourinho, who has two children aged 17 and 14, says his decision to return to England was made while he was still at Real Madrid.
'More than one year ago, even before I decided to stay in Madrid for one or two more years, our decision was made,' he admitted. 'We wanted to go to England next because we feel it's the best for all four, as a family and me as a professional.
He added: 'My wife just loves the city to live in. We kept our house from last time and, although we tried to hide it, we came lots of times.'
Mourinho, now 50, has managed seven clubs in four different countries, winning seven league titles and two Champions Leagues.
But other than sticking it out at Chelsea, he says the only other possibility he would consider in the future would be an international job, having previously stated his desire to one day manage Portugal.
Mourinho said: 'If I want to relax one day a national team is the best job but, no, I want to be where I am.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...