Saturday, January 18, 2014

Kim K - Kanye is not a Diaper Changing Guy

0117_fish_kanye
"He is honestly the most amazing dad. He loves her so much. He just left to go out of town, so I send him a picture and video every day. He's like, 'She grew up so much!' and I'm like, 'Babe, it's been one day. You haven't seen her in a day. Not a lot has changed.' But he really is a hands-on dad. ... He's not a diaper-changing kind of guy and that's OK. He would if it's an emergency. But I love that time. I know it sounds crazy, but I love my time with her when she's on the changing table. She tries to talk so much and I really enjoy that bonding time when I'm with her.''

--Kim Kardashian in a brand-new interview with Ellen DeGeneres, and what's more surprising (or is it unsurprising?): that Kanye West won't change diapers unless it's a diaper emergency, or that Kim Kardashian claims that she's the one who changes her daughter's soiled nappies?

If we're being truly real with one another, this is the deal: even though Kim and Kanye are two of the most self-absorbed people in the whole entire world, they seem like they deeply love their adorable little peanut, North West. Even if they did, you know, actually name their adorable little peanut "North West."

And even though Kanye won't get down with the poo, and Kim just looks like she'd have a total conniption fit if anybody's urine even came near her.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...