Saturday, January 18, 2014

BBA Pokello To Star In A Nollywood Movie

Pokello

Former Big Brother housemate Pokello Nare has landed her first acting role in a Nigerian movie. Pokello, who is causing a stir with her fashion styles across Africa with her Ghanaian boyfriend Elikem Kumordzie, was upbeat about the role.Pokello on Monday wrote on Facebook: “Reading this script I got for my first movie in Naija (Nigeria). Lol I’m laughing off. I’m trying to picture myself in this role! Kikikikiki.”



In an interview with The Herald Entertainment, Pokello, who is affectionately known as the Queen of Swag, confirmed the development.
“I am to star in a Nigerian movie. I have just received the script and started rehearsing. I will be leaving for Nigeria in February,” she said.

Pokello has always been a tough girl who seems determined to get what she wants.
She has toured some parts of Africa marketing their label “Polikem” with Elikem doing fashion shows and radio interviews.
It is also rumoured that her boyfriend has opened a shop in Zimbabwe and is dressing top socialites and prominent figures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...