Thursday, January 16, 2014

PHOTO: I'm Afraid My Breasts Would Kill Me As They Keep Growing Everyday



A 43 years old adult film star, Elizabeth Starr and mother of two has cried out after her breasts, filled with banned breast implants, won't stop increasing in size. Right now it has ballooned to an O cup and is still growing.

Elizabeth had the now-illegal 'string' implants 15 years ago to boost her career.The £3,000 procedure involved inserting synthetic string into the breasts to stimulate fluid production and growth. But just a few days after the operation she began suffering complications.
Elizabeth had the some of the string implant removed from her right breast, but couldn't remove the left one cos it was already too embedded in her breast tissue. So, right now, the remaining string implants are causing fluid to leak into both Elizabeth's breasts, making them to balloon. 


Doctors have recommended Elizabeth undergoes a double mastectomy rather than live with her potentially fatal implants, but the mother-of-two, who has endured a staggering 63 corrective procedures, says she can't face more surgery.

The 43-year-old glamour model whose breasts are still growing, said:
'I was basically the victim of an experiment and I've been paying the price for it ever since. Back then I had a family to support and I knew getting bigger boobs would boost my career prospects. Now I live day to day worrying I might be struck down by infections or blood clots - it's ruined my life. I was lied to and told the operation had been approved by the medical authority, but it hadn't. I'm in constant pain - bending down and getting dressed are difficult because my back hurts from the weight of my breasts.'
The single mother to Jason, 23, and Nicholas, 20, hopes her story will act as a warning to women wanting to copy her look.
She said:
'If you are going to attempt to try to become as busty as I am you are putting yourself at extreme risk. You have to know what you are getting yourself into because it will change your life forever.
See more pictures after the cut...












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...