1. Orchard Street, NYC Time Travels to the 1900s for Filming of “The Knick”
2. Patti McGee, first female professional skateboarder, doing her thing.
3. Stuffing-Flavoured Potato Chips
4. A Bicycle Pageant, 1948
5. The Great Dune of Pyla, France
6. Former Blockbuster Video Stores that are not fooling anyone
7. A Christmas Tree Ornament
Leica 35m camera rendered in hand-blown glass by artisans in Germany from the Museum of Modern Art Shop
8. An American Asylum: Before & After
9. An Insect that actually Exists
10. What Disney Princesses’ Happily-Ever-Afters really Look Like?
11. A Glowing Bike Path Inspired by Van Gogh’s Starry Night
Studio Roosegaarde, the “social design lab for interactive art, fashion and architecture,” designed this bike path with special stones that absorb sunlight and emit a soft glow. The path was inspired by Vincent Van Gogh’s famous painting “Starry Nights” and was installed near where the artist lived in the Eindhoven region of the Netherlands.