Monday, December 09, 2013

Kanye Apologizes To Nike For His Ranting Ways (VIDEO)


After what seemed like a whirlwind of rants from Kanye West on his Yeezus tour, Kanye has finally put his boiling pot on simmer and retracted a couple of hasty statements. 
While on stage during his Yeezus tour stop in Brooklyn, Kanye let the world know that he has just signed a “new deal” before yelling, “Fuck Nike.” That new deal was later revealed to be his partnership with Adidas that seems to have Kanye in a better mood, because he’s actually a little bit sorry about his commentary – just a little.


Corey “Tall Boy” Sanders caught Kanye in a rare mood as he let out something that resembles an apology to Nike, saying:
“I have had the chance to blow Yeezy up with Nike and I really appreciate everything they did for me and I’m not knocking them on the way out; I’m not burning no bridges on the way out. I apologize for my frustration earlier, I just think it’s time. It’s go time.”
Check out Kanye’s short, low tone apology to Nike in the video above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...