Thursday, December 12, 2013

“Why I Didn’t Want Children”- Oprah Winfrey

Screen shot 2013-12-11 at 7.45.33 PM
First African-American female billionaire, one of the richest women on the planet, 59 years old Oprah Winfrey said in an new interview with The Hollywood Reporter:
If I had kids, my kids would hate me. They would have ended up on the equivalent of the Oprah show talking about me; because something in my life would have had to suffer and it would’ve probably been them.
Gayle was the kind of kid who, in seventh grade home ec class, was writing down her name and the names of her children. While she was having those kind of daydreams, I was having daydreams about how I could be Martin Luther King.”
Winfrey, at 14 gave birth to a baby who only lived for a number of weeks.
Gayle is her best friend and is a mother of two.
Culled from gistexpress

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...