Monday, December 30, 2013

Khloe Kardashian: “I Need a Good Fresh Start!”

It’s been a rough year for Khloe Kardashiann, and in the February 2014 issue of Cosmopolitan UK, the E! reality star admits she’s ready for the New Year.
The almost-divorced Kardashian confesses, “I’m excited for this year to be over with. I love the new year, new beginnings. I need a good fresh start.”
She continues, “You only live once so let’s make that one time perfect. We can’t fix our mistakes and imperfections, so let’s have fun. You get what you give out in life.”
And though everything hasn’t gone as planned, Khloe insists she “doesn’t regret anything about my life. My life has made me who I am at this moment and I’m very happy with who I am. No matter if it’s great, disgusting, beautiful or ugly; it happens and it makes you you. Life is about how you process things.”


As a treat to herself for losing 30 pounds, Kardashian is looking for a whole new wardrobe. “I’ve worked very hard on my body so I think now I can sex it up a little. I’m proud for losing weight when I wanted to and I’ve never resorted to surgery. I’m not against it – one day I probably will but it would be on my terms. I won’t be bullied into it by social media or anyone else. I love my body and always have.”
As for her infamous huge hoo-ha, Khloe laughed, “I never take myself seriously. When I joke about my camel toe or my big vagina on TV, I don’t realize how many people are watching! I’m with my sisters and we’re the same off camera – that’s how sisters are. Then I go out and someone will say, ‘Oh, my god I have a big vagina too!’ I’m like, ‘WHAT?’ That’s when I can’t believe I said that out loud.”
“But I love to be silly and make people laugh. It’s a compliment, and liberating to think my sisters and I might make other women feel okay about talking about this stuff too.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...